This course will provide the architect with an overview of different window materials and options available today, as well as an explanation of some of the main criteria used to evaluate windows.
- Discuss the different window cladding options available today.
- Explain the performance and functional benefits of clad wood windows.
- Understand how window materials can impact performance and cost.
- List the aesthetic benefits of designing with aluminum clad wood windows.
- Describe the sustainable and economic benefits of specifying aluminum clad wood windows that offer competitive features at a fraction of the cost.