This course has been designed to educate architects, designers, contractors and installers about Specifying Luxury Kitchens in Small Spaces.
Primary homes are big and getting bigger, but there are many times an architect or designer is likely to encounter smaller kitchens. Small spaces can still have the upscale finishes, quality appliances and all the bells and whistles the luxury clientele expects.
Learn general design considerations for specifying smaller kitchens, refrigeration and cooking appliances that make most sense in a smaller space, and how to spread kitchen functions beyond the kitchen and into the rest of the home.
- Describe the changes in the U.S. populations and increases in smaller kitchens.
- List the general design considerations for small luxury kitchen spaces.
- Discuss refrigeration options for small luxury kitchen spaces.
- Identify cooking options for small kitchen spaces.
- Describe options to expand food and drink functions throughout the home.