This seminar is a one-stop update on all the important recent developments with Insulated Concrete Forms (ICFs). You’ll learn about the recent ground-breaking test results that finally and categorically prove the actual thermal performance impact of an ICF’s concrete core.
You’ll also see the latest head-to-head case studies versus wood-frame and CMU and you’ll be updated on all the latest market trends as well as all the recent product innovations.
This one hour seminar is a must-see for anyone considering building or designing with ICFs.
- Identify the latest innovations in ICF technology and understand their impact.
- Know how ICFs compare to masonry unit and wood-frame construction in terms of construction cost and speed of construction.
- Know the latest data and test results documenting energy efficiency and disaster resilience of ICF.
- List the support, expertise, estimating, engineering, and design services and apps which ICF manufacturers offer to building owners, architects, and engineers.
- Identify the key opportunities for ICFs in the current marketplace.