This On Demand CEU is a recorded presentation from a previously live webinar event. The informed specification of ceiling systems can contribute to high speech intelligibility, minimal noise, a naturally lit environment, and good air quality. This leads to better behavior and an enhanced learning process.
This course demonstrates the importance of ceiling systems to a high-performing school, and therefore to the development of high-performing students, and the well-being of educators and administrators. To improve the performance of schools and students, just look up. It could be as simple as that.
- Explain the importance of good acoustic design in a learning environment.
- Discuss acoustically superior ceiling solutions for various educational spaces.
- Identify the benefits of natural daylighting and how ceiling systems can contribute.
- Define operations and maintenance factors in ceiling system specifications.
- Describe sustainability factors in ceiling system specifications.