This course discusses the proven benefits of exposure to nature, the ways living green walls contribute to LEED and other green rating systems. The heart of the course is a thorough examination of the different types of living green walls available, how systems are designed, installed, and maintained, and how they can be tailored to each individual situation.
- Describe green trends for businesses and the benefits of plants and living green walls.
- Identify how living green walls help achieve WELL and LEED building certifications.
- Identify different types of living green wall systems, irrigation methods, and additional components.
- Understand the design and construction of living green walls, plant selection, maintenance, and best practices.
- Discuss case studies of living green walls.