High-performance flooring specified for specialty environments can add a colorful presence and enhance the aesthetic appeal of the space. High-performance flooring gives a concrete flooring system the look and feel of an attractive, state-of-the-art space.
Choosing to specify high-performance flooring is a useful option that is durable, hard to damage and can have minimal upkeep. In addition, this flooring contributes to green sustainability and LEED credits.
- Examine the benefits of specifying high-performance flooring solutions and the types of flooring solutions available.
- Explore the impact of flooring on specialty environments including education, healthcare, and food service spaces.
- Identify the steps involved in the installation process of high-performance flooring systems.
- Identify quality assurance measurements for high-performance flooring systems such as SSPC and LEED certification.
- Analyze case studies where high-performance flooring systems were specified.